Answering your burning questions.
How will investing in Nuke Studio pay back?
- Nuke’s review tools give studios the opportunity to scale their work, meaning they can work on more complex projects and expand how much they can take on.
Implementing new tools into the pipeline requires a lot of resource
- Don’t worry, Foundry’s support specialists are on hand to help answer any questions you may have and troubleshoot issues when implementing Nuke into your pipeline. To speak to a member of our team, please visit our support portal.
- Our Learn site also offers a wide range of tutorials, articles, and documents that cover what you need to know.
My team needs to be re-trained on how to use new software, which some supervisors can find an unappealing prospect
- Nuke Studio's workflow and interface are similar to Nuke making it easier for comp artists and supervisors to start using it, especially if they’re familiar with the toolset.
- Of course, any new tool will require a level of integration. However, our teams are here to help you and work with you to determine the ideal implementation point. It’s short-term work, without the pain, and will pay back in efficiency and quality of work in the long term.
Nuke Studio is only suitable for bigger studios that have the team capacity to take advantage of all the features
- Nuke’s review tools scale to meet your needs, meaning you can use as much or as little of it as you want to. Plus, you can take full advantage of the 30-day trial we have available so you don’t have to make the commitment straight away.